S10 Forums

Go Back   S10 Forums > Members > Member Classifieds

Old 11-01-2009, 06:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to dummyface Send a message via MSN to dummyface Send a message via Yahoo to dummyface
Default Corvette rims!!!!!

oh holy shit! just browsing CL and stumbled on these.. HELL OF A DEAL!

all 4 at $175.. someone better jump on them as im broke as a joke AND THE DUDE WILL SHIP!

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/1447181839.html
350ci V8 4spd 4x4

Old 11-01-2009, 09:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to dummyface Send a message via MSN to dummyface Send a message via Yahoo to dummyface

oh come one someone tell me thats a good deal.. and tell me there on it.. lol i would be but im to broke to buy the tires let alone the rims..
350ci V8 4spd 4x4

Old 11-01-2009, 09:49 PM

found a old school set of vette rims as well.. but they had light chrome issues.. and he wanted $150 for some old ugly rims lol
350ci V8 4spd 4x4

Old 11-02-2009, 03:03 PM

those wheels are ugly as shit no one wants them why they are priced so low
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 PM

those wheels look damn good.. and it all depends on taste.. alot of people like them.. and thats a great deal.. i noticed your rather new.. for future ref. keep your mouth shut and dont piss people off.. it was posted because i know a few people here has been lookin for wheels and thats a nice set of wheels at a good price that someone could use if they wanted to email the guy..

instead of being a smartass and giving your ignorant opinions.. try helpin someone out or posting something usefull.. thanks
350ci V8 4spd 4x4

Old 11-03-2009, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummyface View Post
those wheels look damn good.. and it all depends on taste.. alot of people like them.. and thats a great deal.. i noticed your rather new.. for future ref. keep your mouth shut and dont piss people off.. it was posted because i know a few people here has been lookin for wheels and thats a nice set of wheels at a good price that someone could use if they wanted to email the guy..

instead of being a smartass and giving your ignorant opinions.. try helpin someone out or posting something usefull.. thanks
this coming from the guy that cant afford $150 vette wheels...
Old 11-03-2009, 10:11 AM

probably because i just bought a 350 4 bolt motor.. th-350 trans.. 3500 stall.. swap mounts.. headers.. and have more important things to do that buy some 175 dollar wheels for a $400 truck..

you know like bills? food.. project fund..

do something usefull and stfu unless you have something worth saying.. cant wait till cy sees you being a douche bag
350ci V8 4spd 4x4

Old 11-03-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummyface View Post
probably because i just bought a 350 4 bolt motor.. th-350 trans.. 3500 stall.. swap mounts.. headers.. and have more important things to do that buy some 175 dollar wheels for a $400 truck..

you know like bills? food.. project fund..

do something usefull and stfu unless you have something worth saying.. cant wait till cy sees you being a douche bag
...You're doin a good job as far as I'm concerned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroon88iroc View Post
this coming from the guy that cant afford $150 vette wheels...
I'm pretty sure you just got owned, chief...

On a minor note, apparently you can't even read so I'd sit down and shut up if I were you... Dummy and the add said the wheels were 175 bux...

Then you're gonna turn around and insult him b/c he can't buy the wheels after he just bought almost a whole v8 swap... What are you doin to your shitbox these days? Last I recall you bought someone else's project... Amirite?

Now... Sit down and shut up... The man was tryin to give a heads up...

Current - 90 Hoodride CRX Si boosted d16z6
Sold - 89 EF hatch - Sold - built D16Z6T 98 EK Civic - Traded - Shav'd and Bag'd 94 S10 - Sold - Slam'd 91 s10 - Sold - 85 Skyhawk 2.0t
[/font]
Old 11-03-2009, 03:20 PM

obviously you guys are thinking I am the wrong person... I did not buy someone elses project, I have plenty of my own. Real cars like a 83 grand national, 67 RS, 69 firebird, 73 z28, 88 iroc, 93 vette, couple of streetbikes and a couple of four wheelers. I am looking at buying a 00 4.3 extreme that Im going to build thats why I jumped back over to this forum to see what was going on. Ive built a couple s10's before though.

I was not insulting "dummyface" with my first comment, I was simply saying those are the ulgyest corvette wheels made and no one wants them thats why they were so cheap and probably still not sold. If I had those im pretty sure I would have trouble giving them away for free. was not trying to be a jerk but it sounded like he was surprised they were so cheap I was explaining why there are cheap

Maybe thats why this forum is slow and practically inactive b/c yall are runnin everyone off. but anyways good luck on your 350 swap I didnt know there was even anyone doing that stuff anymore. Thats like 70's technology I wouldnt waste my time swapping anything not fuel injected. if you ever want to step up to a lt1 or ls1 hit me up I have several im not using at the moment

Im not going to say anything else so go ahead and bash all you want. If you search my name Im sure I have posted pics of some of my junk on here.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:31 PM

carbed setups arent 70s tech.. well yeah they are.. but a carbed setup is about the easiest way to go.. and just like any motor ever built you can still make them run fast..

wich isnt the reason behind all this.. the reason behind all this would be..

it has a 2.8L V6 in it.. that has well had issues i couldnt figure out.. not to mention it has a mechanical 4 spd in it.. and i didnt wanna spend the money to go back to a 5spd that will just tear up.. there around $250 here for a used one..

then there is a wiring issue inside the truck that has infected the gauge cluster area of the pickup.. and the computer is a bit iffy..

so instead of wasting money to just redo all that and keep the 2.8

i decided to just go with the 350 4 bolt.. th350 trans.. 3500 stall and all that shit.. to have a decent truck.. that runs strong.. and isnt a complete turd..

and im all for carbs.. im not much into fuel injected anything.. i like to crawl under the hood knowing there are no sensors for me to bother with.. no computer to piss me off.. and a couple turns of 2 screws have it running great..

to each there own.. i still think the set of vette wheels are nice.. they are at a very reasonable price for around here.. most any vette wheels here are $500+

so whatever
350ci V8 4spd 4x4